Thursday, November 27, 2008

Someone looks like someone…

OMG!OMG!OMG!... This can’t be happening. All this time, now I had just realized that he looks like someone. This guy appeals so much like him. Maybe I’m over exaggerating but when I looked at him, closely, from time to time, he does look like him (except that this guy is much younger than him and a bit chubbier than him).

Someone used to say that if you really miss that person, longing for him, sometimes you tend to see him in or on someone else. Perhaps it is true, perhaps it is not true. Last night, I accidentally stared at him for quite long, until I didn’t realize that he stared back. He was sitting on the floor at the back room where I was closing my b.o.h, I looked at him counting his money. He sighed at that showing that his tired and look up toward me. Right there then I realized that his face is similar with that someone. My heart skipped a bit, both of us just looked at each other without saying anything, until Addie came in.

All the sudden I realize everything from the first day we work together and how he appeals himself toward me. Their characters are not that similar but the way he talk to me, treat me… From my eyes, he is a gentle person, soft spoken, always smile and cheery, and not snobbish, unlike most guys here always showing off. Physically, the way he stares and the way he smiles at me is just like him. Today I’m hanging out here at my store and I didn’t realize he’s working today as a middle shift partner. He ask me with his soft gentle tone am I working or not today, I said not here, but working later at Starbucks Times Square. Then he ask why am I here then? I just smiled and he just stand there for quite a while with the bussing tub on his hand, and off went sliding when Dee startled him screaming what is he doing just standing at the door there. Both of us giggled and that’s the end of our conversation. He went for his break just now; he was standing at the expediter waiting for his empbev. I can’t believe that I actually observed him from top to bottom. I did that once or twice before, but just now I really really observed him. From behind, he does have that person’s figure; his broad shoulder, his back… and his ass. I know this is total indirect harassment but he looks neat, just like him. That pants does look nice on him.

No wonder I said that he is more cute than Addie that night when Addie wants me to compare between all the guys (long different story, different chapter), because he looks like him. He has this innocent pure face, just like him.

Even so, for sure he has someone special in his heart; I respect that if he does have one. Harmless to say, I like being around him, he makes me smile, feel warm and fuzzy inside me. I won’t say anything or ask if he does have one because I don’t want us to feel awkward towards each other.

I like having them as friends. They never make my day dull, even the slightest. Thank you Shahril, Addie, Izwan, Hafizsan, and Alif. You guys are great.

No comments: