Thursday, November 27, 2008

Don't hope for something that you know its impossible for both of you

I wrote something to that person of what I really felt for this two month us being so far apart, I’m sorry if my words were harsh, illogical, etc… The reason it came out of my mind is when I bickered with one of the partner in Starbucks Pavilion because of something impossible. He really likes and crazy about Carol ever since he laid eyes on her when she had her ss training class in KL. He keeps asking me about her, is there a possibility that she and Wan will break up, etc… until I really can’t stand it. Carol is my bestfriend and I know what kind of girl she is and she would never want a distance relationship. Thus, she really love Wan and it makes me glad to see her happy.

I just don’t understand why most people demand for something that they know themselves that it is impossible to achieve. Take this guy for example; he is searching for love and a girlfriend. He knows that he will never have the chance with Carol, unless he is there in Kuching or Carol is in KL for permanently and she is single. Yet, he still hopes for it, and brags about it, dreams about her, etc. If he really wants her, go ahead. Take the risk, don’t ask to do things that I will not do toward my best friend by being cupid for him and her. Even if so, what if you really miss that person, longing for that person but you know there’s nothing you or that person do other than just saying it. What for wanting to have that relationship with him or her? Don’t you feel like you are hurting yourself and hurting that person for not being able to be with each other, to feel love, to be touched, and express your love toward each other. That’s what I have been feeling. It hurts every time. Why can’t he just search for a girlfriend here in KL where he can go out on a date with her, luvvy dubby with her, etc… rather than chasing after Carol. There are tons of gorgeous girls here that are better than her. Let Carol be with the person she love where she can see him, love him, spend time with him.

For me, I know that I should do the same, but I know my situation which is hard for me to explain, even it’s hard for me to explain it to that person, but I’d tried my best. I don’t know how he really felt because he only said that he was touched by my letter to him.

Everyone, if you really do love that someone, love him and her for who he or she is, and accept what they can or can’t afford to give you because you know it’s impossible for them to give something that you want, but yet you still want it and end up hurting yourselves and that person also. It’s not wrong to wish for something and want something that you have wanted to have to be done for a long time, but forgiving the person you really loved who is not able to grant your wish is the gift there is. Because by doing that, at least you can still be and have that person that you love for eternity.

No comments: