Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I went out with him today…

There is a friend of mine that I just met around middle of this year in Kuching. I was surprised to see him here in KL. On second thought, I shouldn’t be surprise because his origin is here in KL. It’s just that out of all the people that I really miss and want to meet again, it never crossed my mind that he will be the one to see me.

We actually bumped into each other in a LRT station in Hang Tuah last week around evening. I was on my way to work, and so was he. I didn’t realized it was him, but aware that he kept looking at me and coming toward me. It felt kind of nice to see someone again, someone who you called a friend. Yadayadayada… we talked for a while and he asked me out for lunch whenever I’m free. I felt guilty for keep writing him a raincheck and finally we went for a lunch today.

To tell you the truth, this is the first time that I really went out (other than going to work that is…duuh..). We sat at medan pelita nasi kandar, ate there and talk endlessly for nearly 3 hours. He took a day off just to spend time with me; it’s kind of sweet of him. I felt guilty for telling him that I’m working today at Starbucks.

After that, he accompanied me going to my workplace. When we arrived at Starbucks Pavilion, it turns out that my shift today starts at 7pm, so damn early! What am I supposed to do while waiting. Now it’s only 4pm…

When I went out from the backroom, he was still there waiting. I told him that I still have 3 hours free, he asked for a walked inside the shopping mall. We walked for about half an hour and I asked him whether he would like if we just sit and online for a while because I’m scared that I might get tired before work starts.

We sat at the outside café in Starbucks, online and chat some more… It was nearly 7pm and I have to go in to work. Thus we said goodbye and hope to see each other again. I had fun actually. There is an ease in my heart. Perhaps because I haven’t really talked to someone for quite a while. I admit that I know that I’m very lonely here and it was a relieved to be able to talk about things again.

Thank u Isz…

No comments: